Thursday, December 24, 2009

Blizzard Warning!!!



Christmas Eve and we're getting hammered by a blizzard! Even the blizzards in Denver when we lived there over christmas weren't as bad as this one! I know John is used to it, but being the wx weenie I am, I still get pretty excited. The dogs love it too! John Milo is just sleeping it away, but I know deep down he's excited too.

Here's the house, looking from the back of our property, so it is about 3/4 of an acre away. This was much earlier today. I'm getting ready to go back out (fixin' to go out) and take some more.



The dogs checking it out. That is our gutter laying in the corner of the fence. Yes, it blew off the house.

John Milo chilling with his new farm yard buddies. The piggy is his favorite (it oinks when you squeeze it)!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God your house looks haunted from the back side really. The dogs are lovely. I wonder what their breed is and what their names are.

    ReplyDelete